The Barrington has been established for over 15 years and under the current ownership of Jenny and Steve since 2010.
The original house was built around 1893 over 3 floors. We have 5 en-suite guest rooms, comprising 3 doubles, a twin and family room and can sleep up to 12 people.
Situated in a quiet side street and just 1 minute from Bexhill station, 3 minutes to the town centre and numerous restaurants and just 5 minutes from the world famous De La Warr Pavilion. We are also only 10 minutes from the Old Town’s Manor Barn and wedding venue.